Thursday 24 July 2014

Psychic Readings



As a professional psychic I am constantly asked, “When am I going to find love?”
And as much as I want to reassure the lonely souls that it will happen soon, I find that love only comes to us when we are emotionally ready for it. We may think we are ready for it, but often something within ourselves has not reached a point of growth or resolution to attract or accept love when it could be ours. Many astrologers say that there are certain aspects that show when love is likely to come into ones life and I have seen this myself. It is complicated but I have seen over and over that love happens when the planets are aligned a certain way and the individual has learned some necessary life lessons that led them to be open to love. Many psychics will agree with this. Of course it is how we handle that love when we find it that decides whether it will last or not, but that is a subject or another time. I myself recently found a good opportunity for what looked like love. Everyone said this man was crazy about me. But I had just come out of a long illness, moved to a new area and had some emotional healing to do from a past relationship. So even though this man could have been a great love at another time, I found myself unconsciously putting obstacles in the way and pushing this, beautiful man away, confusing and disappointing him. Yet somehow I also knew he was not ready for love, he was ready for sex. I asked him to remain friends and take things slowly. We had shard a few wonderful kisses, but not had sex. Yet he was reaching for me physically, as men are want to do. And when I asked him if he could be patient and get to know me as a friend to establish compatibility, he offered to take me to lunch and then disappeared. He was really not ready for love as he had tried to convince himself, he was ready for a lover and wanted to find one quickly without putting the effort into what it takes to create a lasting relationship by building a friendship first.Going out on dates and practicing even when we are not at a time when we are ready for love is good practice. Even, we can get our feelings hurt, but if we are strong enough we can learn to build self-esteem but not taking anther's pain that has been projected upon us personally. We can learn what we do and don’t want; we can learn how to better relate to the opposite sex. Sometimes we gain great insight Form those we date but will not become bonded with, but only when we have healed from our pasts and learned the karmic lessons set out for us will true and lasting love enters our lives. Sometimes a good Psychic Readings can bring clarity to the issues of timing or love in your life, so you can feel less anxiety and focus on preparing for love when the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment